Adsense Account Tax, Until now, the installation of Adsene Tax information (Verify TAX Google Adsense US) only applies to GA in the United States (USA). However, to 2021 Google has applied to all accounts, including Vietnam. Especially for new accounts, if you have not declared Tax information, the button “Add a Payment Method” will not be displayed.
Instructions for installing Adsense tax information
If your payments are suspended due to a mandatory tax information requirement, provide them by the 20th of the month to be eligible to receive payments. Otherwise, the system will automatically transfer this income to the next month and pay for the next cycle.
To send tax information to Google (For Google Adsense Vietnam) we follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Adsense account.
- Step 2: Click ” Pay “
- Step 3: Click “ Manage Setup Modes ”
Step 4: Once you have moved to your Billing Profile -> Click on ” Tax information in the US “
- Step 5: Click on ” Manage tax information “
- Step 6: Confirm the login password.
- Step 7: Answer: “What kind of account does your account belong to”: Personal -> Click “Next”
- Step 8: Answer: “Are you a US citizen or resident?” is: No -> Click “Next”
- Step 9: Select form “ W-8BEN : The payee is the beneficial owner of the income for which the owner can claim tax incentives” -> Click “Use the form model W-8BEN ”.
Step 10: Section 1 – Tax ID
- Enter your Name (Must match the Name on the Payment Profile)
- Select the country as Vietnam
- Click “Next”
Step 11: Section 2 – Address
-> Enter your address. Include: Permanent residence address and mailing address.
If the permanent address is the same as the mailing address, check 2 options -> Click “Next” (write without accents)
– The permanent address is the post office box or the address to be sent to you. You will be asked to submit additional documents.
– The mailing address is the same as the permanent address.
Step 12: Section 3 – Tax Agreement
Are you claiming a lower tax withholding rate under tax treaty?
-> Select: “No” -> Click “Next” (because Vietnam is not in the list of countries eligible for tax incentives).
Step 12: Section 4 – Document Preview .
- Check the box: “As far as I know, I hereby certify that I have carefully reviewed the documents created and I believe that the information on these documents is true, correct and complete. enough”
- Click “Next”
Step 13: Section 5 – Certification
- Re-enter your first and last name unsigned.
- Check box: Yes, I am the person listed in the signature section and I will complete this form myself.
- Click “Next”
Step 14: Section 6 – Activities and Services Taking place in the United States and the Affidavit
- Section: Has the person or entity identified under Tax ID conducted any activities and services for Google in the United States? -> choose: None .
- Item: Are you going to open a new account today or are you providing this form for an account that was opened earlier? -> select: I am opening a new account .
- Click “Submit” to finish.
Tax form status
In review : The tax information you submit is under review. This can take up to 7 business days. If you must provide additional documents to validate your tax information or verify your identity, we will notify you in the Google payment center and via email.
Approved : The tax information you submit is accepted.
Denied : Your tax information can be denied for a number of reasons:
– The tax number (TIN) you entered is not on file with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This may be because the IRS system has not updated the information or you recently generated TINs.
– The tax code (TIN) and the accompanying name you entered do not match the information on file of the IRS.
– Cannot verify your tax information through the documents you have provided.
When to report tax Google Adsense
The report tax information by Google application in early 2021.
Google Adsense withholding tax
Typically, an individual identified as non-US (for example, a valid Form W-8 on file) is subject to U.S. tax on income earned from U.S. sources. For example: If a non-US individual performs services in the United States, payments associated with the services made in the United States are subject to U.S. income tax withholding.
The withholding rate will depend on the type of income received, and on whether the payee is eligible for the tax incentives under the agreement and, if eligible, the claim. A valid and complete treaty tax will be on Form W-8. The IRS requires the payment-making party to the non-US individual to make the withholding, and to deposit the amount with the IRS (if applicable), as well as fill out certain tax information returns at the end of the calendar year. make that payment.
If you do not provide a valid tax form, the default withholding rate will usually be 30% for payments with tax withholding applied. This rate can be reduced if you are a tax resident of a country or region that has an income agreement with the United States, if the type of income you receive is eligible for tax incentives under the agreement. , if you meet all of the requirements of the agreement and make a claim for valid tax incentives under the agreement. In some cases, the default withholding rate is 24% if the partner is unconfirmed and temporarily treated as a U.S. citizen.